Applications must be submitted in English. Enactus recommends that teams prepare answers in advance using the sample Application for your country. Then, simply copy and paste information into the online Application. Teams will also know they have everything they need before they open the Application. Contact Project Accelerator staff if you want to discuss your proposal. We’re happy to answer questions and provide feedback!
Click the link below to view a sample Women’s Economic Empowerment Application.
Entrepreneurial Training Application Sample
(Enactus Brazil, Canada, China, India and Mexico teams)
Workforce Development Application Sample
(Enactus United States teams)
Before submitting your Application, you must complete a thorough needs assessment of your target audience. See the sample Application for the minimum needs assessment requirements.
All Enactus teams that apply for the Enactus Women’s Economic Empowerment Project Accelerator must agree to the General Terms and Conditions found on the sample Application.
If you do not receive an email confirmation of your Application submission, please contact Project Accelerator staff. Do not submit another Application unless you want to make changes. Enactus will retain the last Application submitted within the deadline for Application judging.
Please see your Country Page for additional Application information.
Application Judging Criteria
All Applications will be evaluated using the following criteria:
- How well did the team explain their needs assessment and articulate a specific need and gaps in knowledge, skills and/or resources of the target audience? (10 Points)
- How well has the team developed a comprehensive project that responds to the needs identified? (5 Points)
- How well does the proposed plan use entrepreneurial action to execute the project? (5 Points)
- How effectively does the proposed plan empower women to improve their livelihoods? (10 Points)
- How effectively does the proposed plan offer long-term support until it is no longer needed for the participating women? (10 Points)
- How practical and realistic is the proposed plan to execute the project and deliver tangible outcomes before the Final Impact Report deadline? (10 Points)
- How well does the proposed media plan promote the project, based on reach and variety of media outlets utilized? (5 Points)
- How effectively and ethically is the proposed budget? (5 Points)
- How clear was the Application? (5 Points)