Hi Enactus teams,
The Walmart Women’s Economic Empowerment Project Partnership Final Impact Report deadlines are quickly approaching. Here is the list of Final Impact Report deadlines by country:
Brazil: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 by 5:00 PM BRT
Canada: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 by 5:00 PM EDT
China: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 by 5:00 PM CST
India: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 by 5:00 PM IST
Mexico: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 by 5:00 PM CDT
United States: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 by 5:00 PM CDT
If you have any questions about the report, please email your Enactus staff contact.
Here are a few tips:
- Use the Final Impact Report Sample to prepare your answers in advance in a word processing document. Make sure your narrative descriptions do not exceed the 1,500 character limit per text box. Characters include letters, spacing and punctuation.
- Pay attention to the questions that ask for monetary values. All monetary values should be reported in local currency.
- Don’t forget to upload photos of your project at the Photo Upload page.
- You can login and make edits to the report up until your country’s Final Impact Report deadline. This means the latest information entered on the report will be saved, so you can logout and make edits at a later time if you wish.
- After your report is submitted, the Project Lead, Alternate Project Lead, Team President and Project Advisor will receive an email confirmation with a copy of your report. Please review the copy of the report to ensure your answers were properly submitted.
- The latest report submitted within your country’s Final Impact Report deadline will be saved by Enactus and used for judging to determine your country’s Grand Prize and Finalist winners.
Thanks for all your hard work to enable progress and empower women! We look forward to receiving your Final Impact Reports.
Project Manager, Enactus United States